Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This is WOODMONT!

Tonight felt as though we had a breakthrough. Finally, we discovered that we are full of passion and INTENSITY. The second half of our rehearsal was killer! Great job on stepping up to the plate and flexing some muscle. I was especially pleased with Ross and the Weird Sisters. You really started to open up to your characters in ways we'd never seen before. It was also great to see a vulnerable side of Banquo. Well done, folks. I can't wait to see where you take it now. Act to WIN!

7 comments:

ChemicalChick said...

Thankyou Mr. Ragland!
I felt SO ALIVE after all the yelling and jumping! AH! Then, when I got to Duncan and starting my lines, I just felt it! I felt my voice echo through the house, I heard every word, I pictured my words forming a story and image in all the audience members' heads, and I saw all my spit flying towards Coach Morris and the seats. Ha! IT WAS INTENSE! I'm ready for this! I'm 95 % off book now. AH! I left rehearsal Tuesday, screaming in the parking lot! The character of Ross, as well as Taylor, has changed... for the better! THANK YOU AGAIN!

Can't wait for Halloween!!!

Anonymous said...

And now you KNOW what theatre is all about...congrats Taylor!

Mr. Ragland said...

It's all about spit!

Unknown said...

Lennox didn't have any big lines in Act One, but maybe in Act Two he showed what he was capable of. . . . . . . .

-Chad

prabon said...

All you have to do is make John angry.

P.S. I have a surprise for you tomorrow.

theqweschunmark said...

i wasn't there... I think i'm the reason everyone is acting so well! why can't we all be friends!!! Everytime i'm not there, all act fine! no fair!

Rabecca Bakken! said...

Today was great, we got a lot of stuff done, I got to paint! :D

haha. Thanks Mr. Ragland, that day was very very fun. I learned a lot!