Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Players

I just got some new pictures delivered today from last year's first Wildcat Players production of The Jungle Book. I thought I'd share some of the good closeups of some of you who will be starring in Macbeth. Some of these characters are strangely similar to the ones you'll be playing. Enjoy . . .
Shawn Simmons as Shere Khan. Shawn will be playing MACBETH.

Matt Coker as Tabaqui. Matt won the first Drama Award last year. He'll be playing MACDUFF.

John King as Akela. John will be playing BANQUO.

Malorie Cunningham as Raksha. She'll be playing a WEIRD SISTER.

Wesley Booker as Baloo. He'll be playing a MURDERER.

4 comments:

Banquo said...

Ahhhh Jungle book so many good memorys of that play. I believe we put on a good first preformance but I believe Macbeth will be 10x better just because we finally got our name out their everyone knows about the Wild Cat Players and everyone wants to come see us preform now. So Jungle Book was awesome but Macbeth will be 10x better. *Wow those pictures are good*

Mr. Ragland said...

I agree. Last year's show will always be special to us, but I do think we'll easily top it this year. We'll just get better with each show. Can you imagine what we'll be doing in 5 or 10 years?

Anonymous said...

In 5 to 10 years, I'll be looking forward to watching RAMBO: THE MUSICAL by The Wildcat Players!

Anonymous said...

oh we did it im so happy i was apart of an amazing program even tho i only had one line i still killed it lol hence!! lol it was great ill miss it after this year.... :(