Saturday, September 13, 2008

Macbeth Poster?











Here are the poster designs of the school plays I've directed. They are by 3 different designers. The Macbeth poster is being designed by my good friend JT Helms, a graphic designer based in Chicago. If you were designing it, how would it look? Based on the concepts I've shared with you and the few rehearsals we've had, what type of design would best represent this production? Think about it, and leave some thoughtful comments. (JT just might read them.)

1 comment:

Banquo said...

Well I like the thought about the name Macbeth driping in blood and we also should combine the number 3 into the poster *3 being the important number in the show thus 3 witchs, 3 murders etc...we should combine that somehow into the poster since 3 is important...like its said 2's company but 3 is a crowd, which might bring out the crowds to see our show. Just another rant from me.