Sunday, December 14, 2008

Congratulations!

Three of our Wildcat Players have been cast in a show called The Reluctant Dragon, which will be produced by the SC Children's Theatre and will be performed in the Gunter Theatre at the Peace Center in February. Way to go! I am so very proud of you! ASHLEY PITTMAN and her brother ALEX are playing Townspeople, MALORIE CUNNINGHAM is playing Morpeth, and WESLEY BOOKER is playing St. George. If you see these guys in the hall, give them a high five. They deserve it! SC Children's Theatre is where I started long ago when I was in high school, so I am especially proud of your accomplishment. We will definitely get a group together to come see it. (Maybe even more than once.) Well done!

7 comments:

Banquo said...

Congrats guys! I tried out but to no avail. I will come see it. Hope you guys do great, it BETTER be a good opening because of two reasons...One its Friday the 13th and Second Its my Birthday =O
So anyways congrats and best wishs!

~John

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! You have no idea the treat you are in for. It will be hard work, it will be amazing, and it will be FUN! You will learn so much from Betsy. LISTEN to what she tells you. Always go to rehearsal prepared and ON TIME. She won't waste your time, don't waste hers.

Anonymous said...

High five to all four of you! Can't wait to see your production! Thanks for making Woodmont so proud!

ajenkins

prabon said...

Have you organized the trip yet?

Mr. Ragland said...

Come to school and get a flyer!

Anonymous said...

Applause and big "woohoos" to Wesley, Mallory, AShley and Alex in RELUCTANT DRAGON. Great show!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I just wanted to say how great it was to get to work with you guys again. I am very proud of the hard work you put into making Dragon a great show. Miss you already and hope to see ya'll at Wonka!

kim